The Service We Provide
- Our main motivations are to keep you safe, and to help ensure that you can be as independent as possible for as long as possible, thereby assisting you to stay at home for as long as possible.
- We work very hard to create a healthy and reflective culture. This culture drives who we are and the support that we provide to our clients. We recruit staff who believe in our values and principles, and then monitor that this belief system is maintained and delivered consistently.
- Our management team drives this agenda, with your safety, care and comfort underpinning what we do. The key responsibility of our management team is to ensure that our culture is maintained and that our current staff are supported, guided and supervised. This guidance helps to ensure a positive and healthy mindset for our staff, which in turn helps the delivery of great care.
- We invest in our staff to ensure that they have the right ethos, values and skills to provide the care a son or a daughter would want for their mother or father.
- You will be able to choose which Carer you want in your house, providing care for you. You being happy and comfortable with every element of our care delivery and the service we provide is vitally important to us. That’s all part of great service delivery.
- Over time, your needs, risks and requirements might change. We know and understand this, and therefore monitor and assess your presentation all the time. Your care plans and risk assessments will be updated accordingly, so that they provide an accurate picture of your current presentation. Effective and robust risk management is all about forward planning and implementing measures prior to risks becoming an issue.
- Our approach is based on positivity, being holistic, being person-centred and delivering client specific care.
- Our care packages are a minimum duration of 30 minutes per day and are provided 365 days a year. Within this, we include Out of Hours support for staff, which can be used to clarify minor queries, or it could be used to assist staff during a client emergency.
How we can help
- Going to the shops for you or with you.
- Preparing food and drinks.
- Making sure you take your medication in good time.
- Helping to make the start of the day a good one. Helping you to get up, wash, shower or bath, get dressed and have breakfast.
- Helping to ensure your home is neat, clean and tidy. Our staff can clean, do the laundry, ironing, or even do a “spring clean”.
- Offering a respite service, to give principal Carers some time off.
- Some help with getting ready for bed at the end of the day.